Christmas angel Program
Located at the ABCCM HUB offices, 20 Twentieth Street, Asheville, NC 28806
Pickup and drop off hours are Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information about Christmas Angel, call (828) 259-5337 or email email@example.com.
How can you help?
- Support a family: Fulfill a wishlist for children in one family
- Donate toys or support the program: We accept new, unwrapped toys and other items for children of all ages. Donations are also accepted to help us fill gaps in gifts for specific ages or genders (click here for a handy shopping list of suggested gifts!)
- Volunteer: Administrative assistance is always needed!
- Pack gifts for families and children
- Sponsor a Child - Click HERE to download the form.
Local drop-off locations
- ABCCM Hub, 20 Twentieth Street
- Cumberland Crisis Center, 24 Cumberland Ave
- South Crisis Center, 10 Buck Shoals Road
- Hominy Valley Crisis Center, 1914 Smoky Park Hwy
- North Samaritan Crisis Center, 403 Weaverville Hwy
These businesses are also collecting toys for Christmas Angel:
- State Farm offices around Buncombe County
- Chick-fil-A, 1832 Hendersonville Road
- IHOP locations include Weaverville, West Asheville Ramada, Tunnel Road and Airport Road
- Toy Box, 793 Merrimon Avenue, Asheville
- Dollar General, 1005 Patton Avenue, Asheville
The ABCCM's Christmas Angel mission is to provide a warm, joyful holiday to families in need of basic necessities. Beneficiaries of the Christmas Angel program include children and residents of Steadfast House, Military Families Resource Center, Supportive Services for Veteran Families, several schools in Buncombe County, and military families whose loved ones are deployed or have returned and are unable to find work.