Christmas angel Program
For more than 40 years, the Asheville Buncombe Community Christian Ministry has provided Christmas for families in crisis.
The ABCCM's Christmas Angel mission is to provide a warm, joyful holiday to families in need of basic necessities. Beneficiaries of the Christmas Angel program include children and residents of Steadfast House, Military Families Resource Center, Supportive Services for Veteran Families, several schools in Buncombe County, and military families whose loved ones are deployed or have returned and are unable to find work.
For more information about Christmas Angel, call (828) 259-5337 or email email@example.com.
How can you help?
- Support a family: Fulfill a wishlist for children in one family
- Donate toys or support the program: We accept new, unwrapped toys and other items for children of all ages. Donations are also accepted to help us fill gaps in gifts for specific ages or genders (click here for a handy shopping list of suggested gifts!)
- Volunteer: Administrative assistance is always needed!
Local drop-off locations
- State Farm offices around Buncombe County
- Chick-fil-A locations inside the Asheville Mall and at 1832 Hendersonville Road
- IHOP locations include Weaverville, West Asheville Ramada, Tunnel Road and Airport Road