FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS, THE ASHEVILLE BUNCOMBE COMMUNITY CHRISTIAN MINISTRY HAS PROVIDED CHRISTMAS FOR FAMILIES IN CRISIS.
Christmas Angel sponsors spread a joyful Christmas to children and families throughout Buncombe County!
The mission of Christmas Angel is to provide a warm, joyful holiday to families in need of basic necessities. Beneficiaries of the Christmas Angel program include children and residents of Steadfast House, Military Families Resource Center, Supportive Services for Veteran Families, several schools in Buncombe County, and military families whose loved ones are deployed or have returned and are unable to find work.
“Please know that I will always be grateful to you and our sponsor for providing an amazing Christmas.
— Christmas Angel recipient
For more information about Christmas Angel, call (828) 259-5337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can You Help?
- Support a family: Fulfill a wishlist for children in one family
- Donate toys or support the program: We accept new, unwrapped toys and other items for children of all ages. Donations are also accepted to help us fill gaps in gifts for specific ages or genders (click here for a handy shopping list of suggested gifts!)
- Volunteer: Administrative assistance is always needed!
Local Drop-Off Locations
- Cumberland Crisis Center, 24 Cumberland Ave
- South Crisis Center, 10 Buck Shoals Road
- Hominy Valley Crisis Center, 1914 Smoky Park Hwy
- North Samaritan Crisis Center, 403 Weaverville Hwy
- State Farm offices around Buncombe County
- Chick-fil-A, 1832 Hendersonville Road
- IHOP locations include Weaverville, West Asheville Ramada, Tunnel Road and Airport Road