Asheville Buncombe Community Christian Ministry has for more than 40 years provided Christmas for families in crisis. There is always a need in every community and we are here to try and alleviate the hardships facing our neighbors and bring joy to this season of giving.
In 2016 Christmas Angel provided Christmas for 615 children, all of which was made possible because of numerous toy drives and generous donations provided by so many businesses, churches and individuals in the community.
We were able to provide all of this for the Crisis Ministry and also help children at Steadfast House, Military Families Resource Center, Supportive Services for Veteran Families, and several schools in Buncombe County. In addition we will always help out our military families whose loved ones are deployed or who have just returned and are unable to find work.
These families need to keep providing for the basic necessities and not sacrifice these so their children can have a Christmas. Our goal is to provide a Christmas to all the children we know of who are living in need.
Christmas is the one season that giving joyfully is what we are called on to do!
For more information about Christmas Angel, call (828) 259-5326 or email email@example.com.
How Can You Help?
- Support a family: Fulfill a wishlist for children in one family
- Donate toys or support the program: We accept new, unwrapped toys and other items for children of all ages. Donations are also accepted to help us fill gaps in gifts for specific ages or genders (click here for a handy shopping list of suggested gifts!)
- Volunteer: Administrative assistance is always needed!
Local Drop-Off Locations Include:
- Downtown Crisis Ministry Center, 24 Cumberland Ave
- South Crisis Ministry Center, 10 Buck Shoals Road
- Hominy Valley Crisis Ministry Center, 1914 Smoky Park Hwy
- North Samaritan Crisis Ministry Center, 403 Weaverville Hwy