How to Get Help
If you are a homeless male or female veteran and in need of assistance, or if you know a homeless veteran in need of assistance, please call 828-398-6609 to speak with the Intake Coordinator.
To qualify for our transitional housing program:
- Be between the ages of 18-65
- Must be able to receive services at the VA Medical Center
- Cannot have an income of more than $1,600 per month
- The Veterans Restoration Quarters also offers 30 emergency beds for civilians and veterans.
- During the winter months, when the forecast is projected to be 32 degrees or less, "Code Purple" beds are available.
If you are a female homeless veteran please call the Steadfast House at (828) 259-5365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the Steadfast House please CLICK HERE.