- Medical - the clinic runs like an urgent care type of facility. Patients are seen for various reasons that are non-emergent. If you have a true emergency, please go to the emergency room.
- Dental - we offer extractions only; we do not pull any wisdom teeth; if a tooth is infected or needs other attention, you might not be eligible to have the tooth pulled that day.
- Pharmacy - if you have a prescription (non-narcotic) and meet the other eligibility guidelines, please bring your prescription during pharmacy hours.
To Qualify for Services:
- Resident of Buncombe County
- No insurance
- Meet the income eligibility guidelines set forth by state.
- Picture ID
- Proof of residency (only if your ID is out of county or state bring something that verifies you are currently living in Buncombe County)
- Any medications your are currently taking
Hours of Operation
Morning Medical Clinic: Monday - Wednesday 9 am sign-in
Afternoon Medical Clinic: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 5 pm sign-in (times may change, please call ahead)
Monday & Thursday only
3:30 pm sign-in (times may change, please call ahead)
Monday 9 to 3:30
Tuesday9 to 1
Thursday 9 to 3:30
Please Be Sure And Arrive Ahead Of Time For The Medical And Dental Clinics. All Services Are Provided On A "First Come, First Seen" Basis And Space Is Limited.